I firmly believe in the Luke Bryan song " Rain is a good thing."
I even like the cold.
What isn't a good thing though is wind (coming from the girl who wants to live in Chicago).
Wind also isn't good when it makes your umbrella turn inside out while your walking to class (I so pray that no one saw that).
At least I can falll back on starbucks to make me feel better (Is that bad?)
Oh and Jesus too. (I know that one isn't bad).
I wish the sun would come out soon so I could drive this 'beaut
I also wish that when God does allow the sun does to show itself that I had this car in Tally to drive rather than it being in Orlando but I think my dad is too in love with it (I'm just going out of a limb here but he calls this car "his baby) Yeah...IN LOVE.
Pretty pretty please Daddy (we can trade)?!?
So excited for this weekend!
I don't even have plans (beside the uninvited and ever-so upcomming chem test and english paper that beckons my call)
But I don't have to work this weekend (besides tonight of course)
This girl's schedule is FREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment