Sunday, January 9, 2011
And here we go!
Well I guess I am a little late, but after being totally and competely inspired, I have created a blog. Yes, a blog. My girl Britt drew this inspiration because if you've ever seen her blog, she's basically a professional. Also I kinda miss my friend Caroline (also a new fellow blogger) who just so happens to be in ITALY right now and for the rest of the sememster. This blog just adds to our small list of means of communication. Hey Caroline, America called and they want you back, but not really because I know that you're going to have the time of your life. I also LOVE to talk, so this should be a blast! I basically just had one of the best weekends ever. I spent the whole weekend at SOUTHWIND, with my lovely tallahassee younglife team at COLLEGE WEEKEND. It was an amazing time of great friends (new and old), great food, great laughter, great fun and fellowship, and lastly great jesus. I didn't even want to leave! Also, it got me more excited to be a leader (I had no idea that was even marginally possible) It is so beautiful there, that I found myself sitting by the lake or in the rocking chairs on the porch, just talking to God. That's something I've been slackin' on (I know, not something that I'm proud of). I need to make more time for God in my day. Time for quiet time. While I was at Southwind, I remembered one of my favorite quotes, written on the walls at one my favorite starbucks back in good ol' O-town. "We all need some time to ourselves- just a few minutes to get reacquainted with the one who's been there since the beginning." We all know who that one is...Jesus. SO I have decided that I am making it a point from now on to do that. Anywho, for the four people that read this (hey mom), I recommend that you give yourself a little time to talk to Jesus too. Afterall, he totally deserves it. Hopefully, I will stay up to date on this whole blogging this as well as get better at it (that's my goal). However, I NEED to go finish this overwhelming pile of homework, so that's all for now. See y'all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am NOT a professional:]
ReplyDeletethis is great !!
"kay thanks, i'll be sure to relay the message"