Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today was a winner

Let me just preface this post by saying that I chose the background of this blog because it closely resembles the storm that has sweept through Tallahassee. Not only did it cancel my intramural soccer game tonight but days like today always turn me into an incredibly lazy person. I firmly believe that when it's rainy outside class should be cancelled (and work too) so I can spend all day, cuddling in my warm bed, sipping on french press coffee and watching the breakfast club and ferris buelers day off. Too bad it doesn't work this way because I still had to go to class (and I worked for 6 hours). Nevertheless, today was a total winner, bad weather and all, because we had small group tonight and I got to spend time with GREAT people. It's amazing how you can be having a bad day but God makes time for you to have just two small hours and it turns your whole day around. You never cease to amaze me God.


P.S. I know you're waching over Egypt, God, and keeping them safe through all this turmoil. I trust your plan for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment