Friday, February 18, 2011

Gametime

Unfortunately, my professors recently wound up their metaphorical pitching arm and threw a big ball of tests and essays at me this week. And if you’ve ever seen me play baseball, you would know that I don’t hit home runs very often. Or even ground balls. Or even THE ball. So I’ve been a little busy lately. But does that mean I've let my blogging get rusty! No siree! I have prevailed! Some call it procrastination I just call it self-reflection. Am I right, or am I right? (My chemisty homework can wait).

TALLAHASSEE WATCH OUT because the Pike's will be together this weekend!! I can't wait to spend all wekeend with my family. I miss them so much and we always have the best time when we are together.

Can't ya tell?!





I"M SO EXCITED!!

Plus the weather is going to be PER-FECT!

On a side note I just thought I would share with you what I learned the other day! ABC family has made a Mean Girls 2. Maybe you are not a big fan of Mean Girls like this girl but I am NOT okay with this. So not fetch, ABC family, so not fetch.

Well that's all for now.
Peace out cub scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment