Saturday, February 12, 2011

A time for excitement!

SO HAPPY THAT IT'S THE WEEKEND!!
I have dubbed the 6th week of classes as the week when school really starts to stink! I really haven't had THAT much to do until the 6th week when I guess professors collectively agree its time to just start to pile it all on me! I had SO much to do! Hopefully the 6th week doesn't carry into the 7th!

I finalized spring break plans with the family today and I couldn't be more excited! Is it pathetic that when my dad asked me what I wanted to do all I replied back with is that "I don't care as long as it involves relaxation." He knows me way too well to know that relaxation isn't even remotely possible. I always have to be doing something! SO we will staying at the Hard Rock so I can FINALLY go to the WW of HP (Wizarding World of Harry Potter for all you noobs) for part of break and the rest of the break will be filled with TOTAL relaxation with my frands(But probably not, even my friends know that that is seemingly IMpossible). I NEED to go to the beach because I'm starting to look like a ghost. (It's a little scary) But even then, it is literally impossible for me to just lay there because I get SO bored! Man on man what am I going to do with myself? All things said...I just can't wait to spend it with these lovely people!










By the way, God can creat some pretty sweet stuff. Today was a BEA-U-TIFUL day (in Tallahassee at least, sorry all you northerners). If you didn't take advantage of it, then your lame (not really) BUT you did miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment